Monday 13 September 2010

Hedda. Hedda Gabler



Looking through the performance schedule at the Nat. Theatre in Oslo, and remembered that they're doing Hedda Gabler. Again.
I love love love the play, (as the DC students might recall) and am absolutely gutted that it is, yes... sold out!

Then remembered my all-time favorite Hedda performance, and especially this scene, from Thomas Ostermeiers production that toured Europe for years with Katharina Schüttler playing the lead.
Saw it at the Barbican in London, and I still get goosebumps thinking of that particular scene (which you can watch the clipp of HERE.)
Must have been at that moment when I realised that I have to play this character. Something i am yet still to do, so don't hesitate to call me...


Other kick-ass Heddas:

Rosamund Pike

Cate Blanchett

No comments: